A special winter Indian dish ! cherished by everyone.
- 60 grams White Sesame seeds
- 150 grams Jaggery Grated
- Make sesame seeds neat and clean
- Now roast the seeds until they become golden brown and starts smelling its aroma.
- Take the jaggery into another pan and heat it with half a cup of water. Make it melt properly and turn off the flame.
- Now mix the sesame to the jaggery syrup and then let it cool.
- After that, make your handful of ghee and form laddus from the mixture and fill it in a box or any container to store it for at least a week. Enjoy eating !