Til Gajak is famous in India, specially made and consumed in winter season. Though it is lengthy process to make but worth the taste. It is deliciuos as well as super healthy snack.
Servings: 4 people
- 200 Gram Sesame Seeds White
- 300 Gram Jaggery Grated
- 12 Pieces Almond Chopped
- 14 Pieces Cashews Chopped
- 2 Pieces Cardamom Grated
- 4 tbsp Ghee Desi
- First of all, Place a pan on medium heat and roast the sesame seeds well until it smells fragrant. Then take it out in a plate and let it cool.
- Add Ghee and Jaggery in the same pot and cook on low flame. Let the sesame seed cool till then.
- While the jaggery syrup is getting ready, grind the sesame seeds to the course in the mixer grinder.
- Grease a plate with ghee.
- Now mix the cardamom and sesame grind into the jaggery syrup and mix it well and cook for a while and keep stirring.
- Turn of the heat and spread the mixture on a greased plate.
- Now sprinkle the chopped nuts over it and when it starts to become some hard, spread it with a rolling pin evenly.
- After 7-8 minutes, cut it into desired shape with the help of a knife.
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes to settle the Gajak well.
- Now eat and enjoy.