Sunday spl tawa chicken☀️🍗
Servings: 12 people
- 500 grams Chicken
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp Methi dana (fenugreek seeds)
- 2 Red chillies
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Take some oil on a tawa/pan. Add methi dana (fenugreek seeds) and fry well.
- Add chopped onion and saute it.d
- Add the tomatoes, ginger- garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala powder and sauté.
- Then add chicken, lemon juice and let the chicken cook.
- After chicken is cooked, chopped coriander leaves and whole red chillies. Cook for only 2 minutes.
- Chicken tawa is ready to be served.