Spicy Paneer Tikka Recipe
Marinated paneer cubes arranged on skewers and grilled with spicy masala to lend a subtle smoky and juicy flavour. Paneer tikka is a delicious must-have vegetarian snack at any party. This recipe gives you the restaurant-style paneer tikka that you’ve been craving for
- 15-16 cubes Paneer
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp aamchur powder
- 1 to taste onion chopped
- 1 nos capsicum
- 1 nos lemon juice
- 2 tsp mustard oil
- Take paneer cubes in a bowl.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, yogurt, carrom seeds, kasuri methi and coriander powder along with cumin powder, garam masala, black salt and aamchur powder.
- Mix them thoroughly and then add onion, capsicum and lemon juice to it.
- Mix the paneer cubes with bare hands for the paneer to absorb all the masala.
- Now put mustard oil to the bowl and mix again.
- Take the skewers and put the paneer cubes through them one by one.
- Brush them with oil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After refrigeration, grill the skewers for 20 minutes at 200 degree celsius.
- Serve hot, garnished with chaat masala.