Ragi Pancake | Nachni Chilla | Healthy & Simple Breakfast Recipes
We all know the benefits of this super grain. Let me share some interesting facts :This grain is actually originated in Africa and has been cultivated in Uganda and Ethiopia since many years.Ragi is too tiny to be polished or processed so it is mostly consumed in its purest form.
- 1 cup ragi/nachni flour
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 green chillies
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tsp red chill powder
- 1 spoon curd
- 1 cup water or as required
- Mix everything well , add curd and water & prepare the batter for pancake/chilla
- Take a pan , preferably non stick. Add few drops of oil. Pour 1 big spoon of batter , spread it evenly & let the pancake get cooked on low to medium flame from both the sides . This should take around 5-6 mins.
It’s done! Enjoy this with curd or any chutney or ketchup.
I hope you had an amazing time making this recipes. This Recipe was shared by our amazing guest chef – Adwita Prasad.
Please checkout her youtube channel for more amazing recipes here.