Paneer Anardana Kebab Recipe
Here’s a dish you want for every dinner party. Juicy cubes of paneer marinated and served with crispy capsicum and dripping sauce.
- 500 gm paneer cottage cheese
- 2 medium green capsicums cut into 1 square inch pieces
- 2 medium tomato cut into 1 square inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- For Marination:
- 1/2 cup hung yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- A pinch turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp anardana powder
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into cubes that are about an inch and a half tall and about half an inch thick.
- Mix together all the ingredients meant for marination and use them to marinate the paneer cubes. Leave this for about fifteen minutes.
- Heat some oil in a tawa, place the paneer cubes and shallow fry till golden brown and crisp on the surface.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Toss the capsicums and tomato pieces in the remaining marinate and saute them in the remaining oil on the tawa for two to three minutes.
- Place a capsicum and tomato piece on each paneer cube and pierce with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.