Palak paneer bbq
Servings: 5 people
- 150 grams Greek yogurt
- 1 teblespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon musterad
- 2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Kasoori Methi
- 1 teaspoon salt or to teste
- 1 lemon juice of
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint
- 300 garms paneer
- 1 large cupsicum
- black pepper powder
- 10 leaves palak leaves
- Whisk the yogurt in a large bowl until smooth.Add all the ingredients for marinade to the yogurt- ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, coriander powder, chaat masala, kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala, red chili powder, kasuri methi and salt.
- Whisk to combine everything together. Add in juice of 1 lemon along with chopped mint.
- Stir in the paneer cubes ,capsicum and spinach
- Mix until all the paneer pieces and veggies are well coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for minimum for 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Overnight also works!
- After 1-2 hours, take the marinated paneer and veggies out of the refrigerator. Take a skewer and arrange paneer, onion and peppers on a skewer, alternating with each other.Make all skewers similarly.
- Meanwhile pre-heat pan for 5 mins and keep in low flame and fry it till it cook well may be around 10 mins
- Arrange it in plate squeeze lemon and serve it hot.