Oats Uttapam Recipe
This delicious recipe of Oats Uttapam is an easy and quick recipe to make for breakfast or a brunch get together. The one amazing dish to surely steal the thunder out of your entire meal!!
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Semolina
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A pinch of Soda Bicarbonate
- As required Water
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato deseeded, chopped
- 1 Medium Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Green Chilllies chopped
- To taste Salt
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- For Garnishing:
- 1/2 Tbsp Coriander Leaves fresh, chopped
- Grind oats and semolina. Add asafoetida.
Now add yogurt, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, soda bicarbonate, ginger and water as required to make a thick batter.
Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Add chopped onion, capsicum, tomatoes, green chillies and salt to taste.
Now heat a non-stick pan apply a little oil, spread a ladleful of batter. When it is golden brown, flip it to the other side to cook.
Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and accompanied with coconut chutney.
Buy Ingredients for this Recipe