Oats Uttapam Recipe
This delicious recipe of Oats Uttapam is an easy and quick recipe to make for breakfast or a brunch get together. The one amazing dish to surely steal the thunder out of your entire meal!!
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Semolina
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A pinch of Soda Bicarbonate
- As required Water
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato deseeded, chopped
- 1 Medium Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Green Chilllies chopped
- To taste Salt
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- For Garnishing:
- 1/2 Tbsp Coriander Leaves fresh, chopped
- Grind oats and semolina. Add asafoetida.
- Now add yogurt, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, soda bicarbonate, ginger and water as required to make a thick batter.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, tomatoes, green chillies and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Now heat a non-stick pan apply a little oil, spread a ladleful of batter. When it is golden brown, flip it to the other side to cook.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and accompanied with coconut chutney.