Milk Tea Recipe
It is one of the most popular hot beverages in world and especially in India. A cup of milk tea (chai) in morning gives refreshing feel and put you on track of long hard day. It can be prepared with milk or milk powder and various types of plain or flavored tea powders. This recipe prepares Indian tea using milk, sugar, tea powder and water.
- 1 cup 250 ml Milk
- 2 teaspoons Tea Masala
- 1/4 cup approx. 60 ml Water
- 3 teaspoons Sugar
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and tea powder in it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add milk and boil it over medium flame for 6-7 minutes or until bubble starts to rise. You will see the change in color of the tea from milky shade to brown shade when it is ready.
- Turn off the gas and strain tea in cups.