Kanda Bhaji Recipe
Here is a mouth-watering, flavourful mix of onions, coriander, spices and nutty walnuts, kanda bhaji is perfect for a wholesome meal when you are craving something spicy!
- 1 Cup onions sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed corianderr seeds
- 1 tsp green chilli chopped
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Slice the onions thinly and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Massage the salt into the onions and allow them to rest aside.
- Add gram flour to the sweating onions.
- Add walnuts, coriander seeds crushed and green chillies.
- Massage all of this together till the gram flour moistens and coats every onion slice.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
- Make little clumps and fry on medium flame, fry till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Remove the bhaji on absorbent kitchen napkins.
- Serve hot and crisp with fried green chillies