Kadha is an ayurvedic medicine and home remedy to treat cold, flu and cough attacks. While monsoons gives a breather from hot weather, the humidity in the air and consistent rains do affect the immunity levels It is a best and healthy recipes without any side effects.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp Saunf / fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds / Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 4-5 leaves Tulsi
- 2 piece long/cloves
- 1 piece Black Cardomom
- 1/2 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder organic / use fresh grated turmeric
- 1 1/2 cup water
- In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except honey.
- Switch on the flame and boil on simmer covered till only 3/4th remains.
- Then add honey and it ready to drink.
- Consume hot sip by sip for best results.
- Do not consume any other liquid or eatable till 1/2 hour post consuming kadha.Take this twice a day for best effect.