i.e. super spicy potatoes with long yellow fryums ! Isn’t it a fantastic combination! This dish just brings back all the childhood memories ..in bhavnagar(gujarat)….in 90’s every hawker specially outside the schools used to sell them. And inspite of this dish being spicy, we as kids were crazy behind it :grinning:
Servings: 2 people
- 4 potatoes/6-8 baby potatoes boiled
- 4 whole red chilli – soaked in water
- 2 spoon oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt /as per taste
- 15-20 long fryums
- Make paste of red chillies. We will keep the paste little liquidy.
- Heat oil, add turmeric, red chilli powder & paste.
- After you get first boil just add boiled potatoes & salt.
- Mix everything well & cook till the potatoes are dry & all water has evaporated.
- Fry some fryums & the dish is ready.
Best thing : The way this dish is eaten! (check the video)