Recipe: Jeera Water (Cumin Water)
What is Jeera Water
Humanity has been drinking various drinks to keep their body and mind healthy. There are many drinks out there which will make you feel healthy and rejuvenated. One of those drinks is Jeera Water.
People of India have been consuming Jeera water from ancient times due to its high nutritional values and health benefits. It also has healing power which will help to boost your immunity.
In many regions of the world, Cumin Water is also known as traditional and natural medicines. Since it’s a natural drink there are almost no side-effects of this drink.
Millions of people around the world prefer Jeera Water instead of Coffee and Tea as their morning beverage.
A Glass of “Jeera Water” a day keeps the doctor away. Here are few health benefits of Jeera Water
- It helps prevents acidity.
- It helps in improving memory power.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Those who want to lose their weight, this drink should be their preferred drink.
- It helps in treating Diarrhea.
- It is the best drink to keep your hair healthy and prevent dandruff.
- It prevents cancer and improves sugar levels.
- It also helps in improving metabolism.
How To Make Jeera Water (Cooking Tips)
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 2 glass water
Step 2: Boil the water with Jeera until the color looks like light-yellow.
Step 3: Discard the wet Jeera seeds. Add the strained water into a glass. Consume it empty stomach or after meals.